Saturday, September 11, 2010

Things I’ve Made Lately…

I’ve been so fortunate to be very in-touch with my crafty side recently.

In August, I took a Wilton cake decorating class.DSC_1061

we made cookies first…

DSC_1081

DSC_1086

then we did a cake!

Then we did cupcakes, but I never got pictures of those…  For our last project we got to decorate a cake however we wanted to. Since I has been taking all my goodies to work, I decided to make an Artistic Tile cake!

DSC_1101 DSC_1109

 

 

I also made a laptop cover for my new computer. Apparently bags/sleeves are impossible to find for 17” laptops, so I had to make my own. I’m very happy with the finished product AND it was fun to make – I want to make more!  … Anyone need a laptop sleeve?? I can make them for any size laptop…

DSC_1127 DSC_1138

 

When I came home today, I found myself face-to-face with some furry friends in my backyard…

DSC_1118 DSC_1119 DSC_1120

Another one of those nature-y moments in good ol’ New England!

No comments: